We are a full service medical animation studio —
offering capabilities in script writing, voiceover, sound design, motion graphics, and both 3D and 2D animation.
The following production milestones guide our MOA or MOD productions:
- Our scientifically trained team gathers references in order to present your concept with accuracy and fidelity.
- We dive deep into the relevant structures, morphology, and innovative technologies of the process.
Script and Storyboard
- Our science writers distill out the essential components of your story, guided by the purpose of the final animation.
- Our medical illustrators then craft the sequence of scenes to effectively engage and inform the targeted audience.
- Feedback is discussed and incorporated after each milestone.
- Our detail-oriented diligence and extensive scientific training facilitates efficient approvals with all your stakeholders and medical-legal review teams.
- Our studio of 3D wizards and 2D designers develop style variations for select major characters and environments.
- The still visuals depict intended lighting, color scheme, and textures for 3D elements.
- Approved styleframe direction will then be applied to all scenes.
- We produce mid-production animated previews of scenes to show camera motion and scene actions timed to voiceover.
- This permits an opportunity to provide direction on overall timing and action.
- Full length video presents all scenes in color with motion graphics.
- Allows for input prior to final refinement and rendering.
- Final high resolution render delivered with custom score and sound design.